Site of Brickworks 400m S of Crackley Farm
The site of brickworks from the Imperial period which are marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. No surface evidence remains. The works were 300m north of Ladyes Hills, Kenilworth.
1 A group of buildings is labelled ‘Brick Works Kilns’.
2 No further information was forthcoming and there is no sign of the site now, the land being used as tennis courts and a club house.