Roman Catholic Church of St Mary, Alcester Road, Studley
The Roman Catholic church of St Mary, which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated 200m south west of the cricket ground, Studley.
1 Nave, chancel and S porch. 1853 by Joseph Hansom. Lias with limestone dressings and tiled roofs. Gothic Revival style. Forms part of a group with attached presbytery.
2 Grey stone, aisleless. Plate tracery. W front with middle buttress and bellcote.