Parham Lodge, Alveston
The remains of a garden, now reduced in area, which was created in the Imperial period and associated with Parham Lodge. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. The garden is situated 100m north of the church at Alveston.
1 Garden on older site with woodland walk, orchard, pond. Recommended for inclusion on Local List.
2 – 3 OS 1:10560 1886 and 1938 Sht Warks 44NE show this site as part of a large garden attached to Alveston Leys.