Leamington Railway Station was built during the Imperial period and was reconstructed in 1936. It stands 300m south of Pump Room Gardens.
1 Built in 1852 by the Great Western Railway on the site of Eastnor Terrace. Reconstructed in 1936.
3 Although there have been some additions by British Rail, the layout is essentially the 1936 one, as is the superstructure. The waiting rooms contain original Great Western Railway posters showing views of places in Britain; the rooms also contain much of the original wooden furniture.