Earthworks 400m W of Nutlands Farm
Two banks are visible as earthworks. They are undated and are located 900m west of Hunger Hill.
1 Two banks running parallel in a NW-SE direction and about 50m apart are apparent. Another marked bank connects these at the W end. Ridge and furrow remains are just discernible in the field and it is possible that the banks are headlands. This field may be the ‘Milners Banks’ mentioned in a Perambulation of Ullenhall dated 1640.
2 Fieldwork undertaken as part of Wooton Wawen Project.
3 Brief descripton of selective fieldwork done along lengths of Wooton Wawen’s parish boundary.