Service name: Heritage and Culture Warwickshire, Warwickshire County Council1
The following privacy notice applies when we collect your information to send you our newsletter.
Purpose for processing and legal basis
Providing information to those interested in Warwickshire’s heritage and culture. The information is processed with your consent.
Personal information collected
- Email address
- Interactions with the email marketing for statistical purposes, for example how many emails are opened and how many links within emails are clicked on.
We may share your information with:
Technical support for the Our Warwickshire website is given by Community Websites Ltd. Your data will only be accessed by them to resolve any technical issues or respond to queries.
How long we will hold your information:
We will hold your information for as long as you continue to consent to us sending you marketing material and it will be deleted within 90 days of that consent being withdrawn. The information is kept for this short period so that we can deal with any queries relating to the withdrawal of your consent.
Your information rights:
Your information rights for this service are set out below.
- Access to your personal information – contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rectification of your personal information – contact us by email at: email@example.com
- Erasure of your personal information – contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restrict processing – contact us by email at: email@example.com
- Object to processing – contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights and further information
1 Last updated: May 2018