Avon Bank Gardens which were created in the Imperial period. The gardens included an orangery, now a brass rubbing centre. Most of the remaining garden features were associated with the 1866 house, now demolished. The gardens are located in Southern Lane, Stratford.
The site of an orangery which was built in 1769 and is marked on an estate map of 1818. It also featured in the 18th October 1913 edition of 'Country Life', but it is no longer standing. It was situated within the grounds of Compton Verney House.