Site of the Countess of Warwick Home for Crippled Children founded in the early 20th century.
Farm dating to at least 18th century, it is a regular U-plan type with detached farmhouse. The buidlings were converted and adapted for other uses in the 20th century and were demolished in 2003. The site is located on Bennet's Lane in Keresley.
Built in 1912 and designed by Henry Sandy, the hospital was planned on the pavilion system in three, one-storey blocks. The centre block provided the administration department.