Mill Street and entrance to castle, Warwick. 1930s.
[The street light in this photo was removed in 1932 and replaced with a traffic island. A dateable feature is 4 Mill Street, not yet restored though 2 Mill Street has been and it is thought that this was done in C1902]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 143/778, img: 1697
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement for further details.