Two engines of The Edge Hill Light Railway outside the S.M.J. shed at Stratford upon Avon. 1921. See The Edge Hill Light Railway by E.S. Tanks -1948, page 21.
[The correct location of this photograph is the A4390 Seven Sisters Meadow Road roundabout by Greenways car park and Old Town Mews. This was the site of the other railway station in Stratford uopn Avon. The road is in fact built upon the old trackbed]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 352/215/38, img: 3396
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.