The public house on the extreme left was called the 'Hen and Chickens and demolished shortly after the photograph was taken. Warwick House, next to it goes back to at least 1709 when the deeds describe it as a 'Coopers and Buttery', it was demolished in 1959 and rebuilt. 1865
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: RUG, She 3, img: 5891
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.