Rugby School Chapel dedicated to Saint Lawrence. This photograph shows the "Narthex" or Ante-Chapel which was built in 1856. The buildings on the left of the ante-chapel are part of the New Quad buildings completed in 1885. See - Rugby School Chapel by H.T. Rhoades, Rugby School Memorial Chapel by W.N. Wilson, Rugby by H.C. Bradby, p.117-137. 1880s
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: T, 373.03.6, img: 6023
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.