Rugby. Rugby School sanatorium, opening

Opening of Rugby School Sanatorium by Sir Michael Sadleir on June 23rd 1934. See Rugby Advertiser - June 29th 1934. |  IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library) PEOPLE IN PHOTO: Sadleir, Sir Michael, Sadleir as a surname
Opening of Rugby School Sanatorium by Sir Michael Sadleir on June 23rd 1934. See Rugby Advertiser - June 29th 1934.
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library) PEOPLE IN PHOTO: Sadleir, Sir Michael, Sadleir as a surname
Reference: T, 373.024.10, img: 6021
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement for further details.
More from Schools