The Plaza Cinema in North Street, Rugby, was opened in 1933 by the Mayor of Rugby (Alderman J. J. McKinnell). On 26th May 1946 the name was changed to Granada Cinema. Onlookers, including children looking through fence. Bicycles at side of road. 1930s
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: T, 725.824 9, img: 6181
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.