Market Place in 1897. The shop with the blinds was McKinnell's, No 4 Market Place. 1897
[This shop is thought to be at 26/27 Sheep Street. A descendant of the family has stated that there is no reference to them ever having been in Market Place]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: RUG, Mar 6, img: 5853
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.