Large town houses in Church Street, Rugby. House with stone porch known as "The Moat", probably built by Count Wratislaw, d.1853. Afterwards occupied by John Darby, horsedealer, then by Captain Beatty. House demolished 1901. 1900
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: RUG, Chu 7, img: 5786
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.