Looking down Keys Lane in Priors Marston. 1960s
[The building is the Moravian Chapel] [The visible building is the manse of the Moravian Chapel (and is dated 1864) The actual chapel, which is itself dated 1862, is off to the left, as other pictures of the chapel in the series will cofirm.]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 599/407, img: 203
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.