Nuneaton. Opening of the Council House

Opening of the new Council House in Coton Road, Nuneaton, on 26th April 1934. |  IMAGE LOCATION: (Nuneaton Library)
Opening of the new Council House in Coton Road, Nuneaton, on 26th April 1934.
IMAGE LOCATION: (Nuneaton Library)
Reference: Nuneaton Library, 0522, img: 3925
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement for further details.
More from Nuneaton