Market Place, Nuneaton, showing traffic island with gas and electric lights, Star Tea Company shop, The Peacock Inn and Jeffcoats. Prior to 1907 because Boots The Chemist was built then. See also PH(N) 759/104/2.
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH(N), 759/104/1, img: 3554
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement for further details.