The Manor House, North End. 1910
[The wing on the left of the picture was added during the 1920's following a fire which gutted the centre part of the house. The floor arrangement of the centre part of the house was apparantly changed following the fire in which the cook who had a small room at the top, perished, having returned upstairs to recover some belongings. It is believed that the floor arrangements and number of floors in the centre part were altered at this time which could be ascertained by close examination of the stonework and window openings. The whole house had metal window frames and the work on the left hand wing was consistent with 1920's repro design]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 226/118, img: 7420
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.