Image courtesy of William Arnold
A red brick tower mill, three storeys high, originally with four common sails, built about 1812.
It ceased working in around 1880 and was used as a store for many years.
Other notable dates
- Granted a Grade II List Building status on 11th November 1952.
- Rebuilt with a conical cap and converted into a house in about 1978.