The Old Meeting Chapel, Bedworth. Built 1726, the roof raised in 1808. On left is the Manse (demolished in late 1950s) showing a Monkey Puzzle ( Aracauria) tree. Minister in the doorway of the Manse. 1900s
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 352/135/133, img: 1791
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.