Lord Nelson Inn, Priory Road, Alcester
Historic inn situated on the east side of Priory road
1 2 3 Lord Nelson inn, Priory road, Alcester
Historic inn recorded on F White & Co.’s, Pigot’s, and Victuallers’ databases. The latter shows it in existence in 1808.
Situated on the east side of Priory road (The Priory on 1st edition OS map) south of the Minerva needle works, just outside the medieval part of the town.
Listed building record (DWA4029) gives a date of early/mid C19 for the inn. This record gives the name ‘Lord Nelson’; on the 1st and 2nd edition OS maps the name ‘Nelson’ appears.