The site of Medieval deer park, where deer were kept for hunting. It was situated near Henley in Arden.
A linear feature is visible as an earthwork which forms part of the Hobditch Causeway and dates to the Iron Age. It is probably part of a boundary and is situated north east of Dean's Green.
Fishponds, used for the breeding and storage of fish, which date to the Medieval period, and would have been associated with Beaudesert castle. They are still visible as earthworks and are situated 100m north of the Mount, at Henley in Arden.
The site of a park, including features such as a sundial, walks, kitchen garden and terrace, dating to the Imperial period. The park is marked on the Ordnance Survey maps of 1886 and 1906. It is located 800m south west of Buckley Green.