Warwick Race Course had been established by 1775, possibly earlier. One document suggests that the first proper race meeting took place here in 1709, making it one of the oldest Race Courses in the country.
The site of a race course at Moxhull Park, which was used from the Imperial period onwards, is located c 600m to the south west of Middleton Farm.
A racecourse dating to the Imperial period is visible on aerial photographs. It was situated 1km west of Alcester Lodge.
The site of a racecourse which was in use during the Imperial period. It was situated north of Princess Road, Atherstone. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1887.