The remains of a folly known as the 'Orangery' or 'Hermitage'. It was built during the Imperial period and is situated in the grounds of Ansley Hall, 500m north east of Bull Barn Farm.
A First World War war memorial in the form of an obelisk. It is situated on London Road, north east of Stretton on Dunsmore at the junction of the A45 and B4455
The Duke of Suffolk's Monument, a commemorative monument to Henry Gray who reputedly hid in an oak tree on this site to escape capture. The monument was erected during the Imperial period and is situated 500m south west of Astley.
An obelisk which was erected in 1876 on the Welcombe Estate by Robert Needham Philips to commemorate his brother, Mark and father, Robert. It is situated 400m north of Temple Hill.
Ornamental Sham Castle built in 17th century. It is said to be built at the centre point of the place where the the king's army stood before the Battle of Edge Hill in 1642. Edge Hill Tower is located to the south of Castle Wood, Edge Hill.
The Jephson Memorial, a white marble statue of Dr Jephson erected in the Imperial period. It is situated in Jephson Gardens, south west of the clock tower.
A commemorative monument which is of modern date. The monument is a stone pillar which commemorates the Battle of Edge Hill. It is situated by the side of the road between Kineton and Radway.
Clopton Tower, an architectural folly which dates from the Imperial period. It stands 140m north east of Dugdale Avenue, Stratford on Avon.
A folly dating to the Imperial period. It is situated in Bath House Wood. There were suggestions that it was a Roman bath house but recent investigation revealed that the whole building dates to the 18th or 19th century, though the gazebo did contain a spring or bath.
The site of a memorial fountain erected in 1858 to mark the Queen's Jubilee visit. It was demolished in 1962. It stood in Market Place, Warwick.