Warwick Market Hall was built of sandstone in the 17th century. Areas were rented to tradesmen, and there was a small prison on the ground floor. Markets were held here until 1905, after which the whole building became a museum. It is located in Market Place.
Purpose built wheelwright's workshop and blacksmith's forge which date to the Imperial period and were in existence by 1886. The yard is situated off Church Walk in Wellesbourne.
The site of a forge where wrought iron was made. It dated from the Imperial period and remained in use until 1975. The forge was located at Ridgeway Farm.
The site of brick and tile works, where bricks and tiles were manufactured during the Imperial period. They were situated 500m west of Camp Hill, and were marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1887.
The site of a forge where wrought iron was made during the Imperial period. It is marked on a tithe map of 1839. The forge was situated to the south of Main Street, Easenhall.
A blacksmiths workshop where iron was worked during the Imperial period. It is situated in the area of Stoneleigh village green.