The site of ironstone workings and a mineral railway at Burton Dassett Hills. Extraction was for both the stone and the iron ore. Extraction began around 1868 and continued intermittently until the 1920s.
The site of Ettington Park Prisoner of War Camp from the Second World War, identified from aerial photographs and from documentary evidence. It was located 500m northeast of Ettington Park.
RAF Leamington Spa. During the Second World War Leamington Spa Airfield was taken over by the RAF and extended. The site was located to the east of Harbury Lane.
The site of a anti tank road block which formed part of the defences during the Second World War. Some of the thick concrete walls of the road block still partially stand. They are situated 300m west of Bascote Locks.
A commemorative monument which is of modern date. The monument is a stone pillar which commemorates the Battle of Edge Hill. It is situated by the side of the road between Kineton and Radway.
Piles Coppice, a Medieval (and probably earlier) managed woodland. The woodland comprises: wood banks, a deer park bank and evidence of ancient coppicing.
A Second World War pillbox, a small concrete building whose walls contained loopholes. The pillbox housed guns. It was used to defend the Grand Union Canal, which formed a defensive line between Birmingham and Oxford. The pillbox is located to the west of Chapel Hill.
RAF Church Lawford, a Second World War airfield that was used for training instructors. The airfield was situated to the east of Dunsmore Heath.
The site of the Second World War RAF Warwick airfield which was located in fields north of Longbridge, Warwick. It opened in 1941 as a grass relief landing ground for RAF Church Lawford. Aerial photographs show the positions of the hangars and huts.
A small subterannean air-raid shelter located at Paradise Street. The concrete built structure survives well, with original features such as a wooden door and rubber seal still in place. It is entered via a set of steps and consists of one main room.