A milestone that dates to the Imperial period. The milestone stands on a Medieval cross base. It is situated on Daventry Road, Dunchurch.
An obelisk situated on the site of the Chapel of St. Leonard, 350m south of the sewage works, Polesworth. It dates to the Imperial period.
The site of a brickworks, where bricks were made during the Imperial period. The site is located in Old Brickyard Plantation.
The site of a mound which is visible as an earthwork. The mound may have been the Post Medieval meeting place of the hundred of Motslow. It is situated 400m south of Stoneleigh.
A cast iron Victorian post box from the Imperial period, situated to the east of Westgate, Warwick.
Arrow Toll House, where tolls were collected from travellers using a toll road. It dates to the Imperial period and is situated 200m west of the church at Arrow.
Bramcote Hall, a house built from brick and dating to the Imperial period. It is located 850m northwest of Warton.
The site of a brickworks, where bricks were made during the Imperial period. The brickworks is marked on a tithe map of 1839 and its remains are visible as earthworks. The site is located 100m south west of Hungerfield.
The Duke of Suffolk's Monument, a commemorative monument to Henry Gray who reputedly hid in an oak tree on this site to escape capture. The monument was erected during the Imperial period and is situated 500m south west of Astley.
Eathorpe Hall, a house which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated south of Eathorpe.