The Church of St James, built in the 19th century on the site of a Medieval Church. The church is situated south west of the Hall, Old Milverton.
The Church of St. James which was built in 1857. It is situated in Weethley
Arbury Mill, a watermill which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated 100m south of Coventry Wood.
Cemetery with shrubbery, topiary yews, clipped hollies and a number of funerary monuments. Recommendation for inclusion in theLocal List by Lovie.
New Almshouses, houses which were built during the Imperial period for poor people to live in. The almshouses are situated 100m north of All Saints Church, Bedworth.
First public open space in Leamington (1814). Walks, lawn and tree/shrubbery planting.Recommended for addition to Register by Lovie.Recommended Listed Building Status for cast-rion arches by Lovie.
The site of a small underground reservoir which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated 500m south east of Alne Hills.
An icehouse, a structure built partly underground and used for the storage of ice in warmer weather. It was built during the Imperial period and lies 500m south west of Caldecote Hall, in Ice House Spinney.
A milestone that dates to the Imperial period. The milestone stands on a Medieval cross base. It is situated on Daventry Road, Dunchurch.
An obelisk situated on the site of the Chapel of St. Leonard, 350m south of the sewage works, Polesworth. It dates to the Imperial period.