Exterior of W & R Fletcher Ltd, butchers shop 39a High Street, Stratford upon Avon. 1900s (W & R Fletcher were an Australian Company with cold stores,depots & shops in Great Britain.They were taken over by Union Cold Storage Co around 1910 eventually being badged as Dewhurst the Master Butcher.)
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 352/172/336, img: 2660
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.