Two cart horses pulling a cart in front of the Clock Tower in the Market Place at Rugby. The lamps on the tower were fixed in 1889. Boughton House is on the extreme right, the ground floor of which was converted into a clothiers shop in 1901. 1900
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: RUG, Mar5, img: 5842
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.