The marquee was specially erected as a polling station at the corner of Sidney Road, Hillmorton, to save residents a two mile walk to the usual polling station for the General Election 1929.
Photograph supplied by kind permission of the Rugby Advertiser.
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: T, 328.9, img: 5932
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.