The Masonic Hall, Eastfield Place, Rugby. The house ("Eastfield") was purchased in 1934 and the foundation stone for the new Masonic Hall was laid by Col. W F Wyley on 11 October 1935. From 1921 to 1932 "Eastfield" had housed the Preparatory Department of Rugby High School. 1950s
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: T, 728.46 12, img: 6227
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.