Works of art being removed from Newnham Paddox, Monks Kirby, prior to its demolition in 1952. Newnham Paddox was the home of the Earls of Denbigh.
See - Victoria County History of Warwickshire, Volume 6. p 174.
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: W, 728.8, img: 7822
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.