The shop frontage of Burgis and Colbourne on the Parade which was much praised for its lightness and elegance, being constructed principally of iron and glass and 'one of the greatest ornaments to the Parade'. 1905
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: B, 50 LEA Way, img: 4355
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.