The Stores at Lapworth, owned by C. Potterton. This was the post office, grocers and provision merchants and also a corn factory. There are two horse and carts standing outside and also a gentleman on horseback. 1900s
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 352/108/3, img: 1880
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.