Harbury. 'Best Kept Village'

Junction of Crown Street, Dovehouse Lane and Church Street when Harbury was judged
Junction of Crown Street, Dovehouse Lane and Church Street when Harbury was judged " Best Kept Village" in August 1958.
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH(N), 600/608/1, img: 9025
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement for further details.