Dunnington. Laying the school and hall foundation stone

Foundation Stone laying of the schoolroom and hall at Dunnington, on July 8th 1909.  Dr. John Clifford opened the new hall on November 3rd 1909 |  IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Foundation Stone laying of the schoolroom and hall at Dunnington, on July 8th 1909. Dr. John Clifford opened the new hall on November 3rd 1909
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: CR, 3003/76, img: 8665
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement for further details.
More from Classrooms