School Street in Dunchurch in 1899. The two cottages on the left were demolished. The site is now occupied by Dunchurch Library.
[The cottage in the middle was turned into a council yard with washhouses before it became the library]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: W, DUN SCH 6, img: 7800
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.