Chilvers Coton. Church Bells

Eight church bells which had been re-cast from three for Chilvers Coton church in 1908. These are known as the
Eight church bells which had been re-cast from three for Chilvers Coton church in 1908. These are known as the "Shepperton" bells.
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 352/63/46, img: 4216
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement for further details.