Longrood School building and garden with tennis net, Bilton. 1939 [The school, originally was the Arnold Wise School in Bilton Road, Rugby but moved to Longrood Road, Bilton in the early 1930s and was renamed Longrood after the road and area. It was reported in the Rugby Advertiser that the school opened in January 1888 under the Headmastership of Thomas Arnold Wise who, when he retired in 1929, sold it.]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 352/152/210, img: 2232
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.