Wesleyan Chapel, Middle Street, Ilmington
A Methodist chapel dating to the Imperial period. It is located 200m north east of the church, Illmington.
1 The Methodist chapel was built in 1848 but other evidence indicates that there had been a Circuit Meeting House at least as early as 1824.
2 It is a small single-storeyed building of stone with rendering.