The Dun Cow, Birmingham road, Warwick

Description of this historic site

Historic public house situated on the north side of Birmingham road, originally at the end of a row of commercial buildings

Notes about this historic site

The Dun Cow, Birmingham road, Warwick.
1 Historic public house recorded on F.White & Co.’s database which shows it in existence in 1874. Situated on the north side of Birmingham road, originally at the end of a row of commercial buildings, opposite the Birmingham canal on the western outskirts of Warwick.

More from Warwick
More from Public Houses
More from Public Houses