Site of the Welsh Harp public house, Smith street, Warwick

Description of this historic site

Site of historic public house situated on the south east side of Smith street.

Notes about this historic site

1 2 3 Site of the Welsh Harp public house, Smith street, Warwick.
Site of historic public house recorded on the Board of Heath map, and F. White and Co.’s and Pigot’s databases. The latter shows it to be in existence in 1828.
Situated on south east side of Smith street, some way away from the East Gate; possibly in a medieval suburb of Warwick.

More from Warwick
More from Public Houses
More from Public Houses