Site of Smithy off Station Road, Kenilworth

Description of this historic site

The site of a forge which was in use during the Imperial period and is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. The site is now a car park. The forge was located on Station Road, Kenilworth.

Notes about this historic site

1 ‘Smithy’ marked.
2 The site is now a car park.

More from Kenilworth