Site of Lord Aylesford's Well, Leamington Spa
The site of Lord Aylesford's Well, a well and baths dating to the Imperial period. It was situated to the west of All Saints Church.
1 The original, or old, well is situated W of the church and in 1803 a small stone building was erected over it by the Fourth Earl of Aylesford. It was demolished in 1813 and the present stone building put up in its place; this was altered in 1890 and restored in 1923.
3 The building was demolished and the site cleared in 1961; it is today marked by a memorial plaque in front of the Parish Church.