Site of Coach and Horses public house, Castle street, Warwick

Description of this historic site

Site of historic public house situated on the south east side of Castle street, Warwick.

Notes about this historic site

1 Site of Coach and Horses public house, Castle street, Warwick.
Site of historic public house recorded on the Board of Health map which shows it to have been in existence in 1851.
Situated on the south west side of Castle street just off Jury street, one of the main routes through Warwick linking the West and East gates.

More from Warwick
More from Public Houses
More from Public Houses