Site of Church of St Alban, Leamington Spa

Site of Church of St Alban, Leamington Spa | Image courtesy of Gary Stocker.
Site of St. Alban's Church (now St. Alban's House)
Image courtesy of Gary Stocker.
Description of this historic site

The site of St Albans Church which acted as a chapel of ease to All Saints church. It was built in 1881 and was demolished in 1968. It was situated on Warwick Street.

Notes about this historic site

1 A chapel of ease of All Saints. Of red brick with stone dressings, built in the Early English style in 1881, and has a lofty tower and copper-covered spire.
2 1877-87 by J Cundall. Brick with a SW steeple and an apse.
3 Closed and demolished in 1968.

More from Leamington Spa