Pond at Hill Farm, Brandon
A pond of unknown date and use. It is marked on an Ordnance Survey map of 1906. A survey has shown that originally it was larger. It is situated 150m north of the Avon Viaduct at Brandon.
1 Further archaeological observation at Hill Farm revealed a much large pond than that indicated on the Ordnance Survey map of 1906, suggesting that it had shrunk in size by the early 20th century.